3ID starts processing for qualified Candidate Soldiers
Camp Peralta, Jamindan Capiz – The 3rd Infantry "Spearhead" Division will be conducting a pre-screening to all qualified applicants for Candidate Soldiers in Central and Western Visayas, in order to select the best and most qualified applicants to enter the military service.
The pre-screening to applicants will start on February 20, 2017 at H3ID Camp Peralta, Jamindan, Capiz.
All qualified applicants with complete documents to report at the above-mentioned date and venue for screening especially those who have been registered and screened last year.
The Candidate Soldier applicants should have the following qualifications:
Order of priority for applicants:
1) Qualified professionals;
2) Graduates of MS43 and Advance ROTC;
3) College Graduate;
4) With 72 units and up in college;
5) High School graduate but possessing technical/vocational skills needed by the AFP.
1) Natural born Filipino citizen;
2) At least 18 to 26 years old and must not be 27 years old or older on the date of appointment as candidate soldier. Age waiver is no longer issued by the Command;
3) At least 5’0” or 60” inches in height, similarly, height waiver is no longer issued by this Command;
4) Single without child;
5) Of good moral character;
6) PAATB/AFPSAT score of at least 80/45;
7) Physically and mentally fit for military training;
8) Should have no ink tattoo marks
Applicants must complete the required documents as follows:
a. Whole body picture (size 3R)
b. Accomplished Application Form/ Resume with 2x2 ID picture
c. Birth Certificate (NSO Copy) with OR
d. Marriage Contract of Parents (NSO Copy) with OR
e. High School Diploma with dry seal (Original Copy)
f. Transcript of Records with dry seal (Original Copy)
g. Vocational Course / College Diploma with dry seal (Original Copy)
h. AFPSAT Result with dry seal (if possible attached code number)
i. Medical / Physical Exam Result (Original Copy)
j. PFT Result (Authenticated and signed by PFT Officer)
k. Drug Test Result (To be submitted during PME).
l. Hepa Test Result (To be submitted during PME).
m. Clearances (Barangay, Police, Mayor, NBI, RTC)
n. Certificate of Legal Beneficiaries (Notarized)
o. BIR Tax Identification Number (TIN)
p. Philhealth Membership / Identification Card
q. CENOMAR (NSO Certified) with OR, must be current and within months before validation period.
For more inquiries, you may contact Major Rene Bearneza at mobile nr 0917-715-1946 or SSg Jay Arban of OG1, 3ID, PA at mobile nr 0939-148-4503.