117th PA Day Infomercials
- Philippine Army NCO Creed
- TSS Course offered for 4th Quarter
- Letter of Atty Estanislao Applauding 303rd Bde in Nation Building Efforts
- Invitation to Bid
- JOB FINDERS - NET CENTER IS LOOKING FOR PROGRAMMERS & ADMINISTRATORS
- JOB HIRING
- COMELEC Resolution 9637
- Rdo msg re PMAAAI PA Chapter General Assembly
- Advance ROTC Cash Incentive
- Philippine Army Education and Training
Army Artillery Regiment Sends-Off Newly Activated Battalion to Support Troops in ZamBaSulTa
FORT MAGSAYSAY, Nueva Ecija – The Army Artillery Regiment (AAR), Philippine Army, based in Fort Magsaysay, Nueva Ecija, formally sent-off troops from the newly-activated 8th Field Artillery Battalion (8FAB) to provide general support to the government troops operating in the provinces of Zamboanga, Basilan, Sulu and Tawi-Tawi in a simple ceremony last November 23, 2014.
AFP: Catanduanes now “Conflict Manageable and Ready for further Development” Province
CAMP ELIAS ANGELES, Pili, Camarines Sur – The Armed Forces of the Philippines through the Army’s 9th Infantry “Spear” Division signed a joint Memorandum of Agreement declaring the province of Catanduanes as “Conflict Manageable and Ready for further Development”, on Monday, November 24, in the Provincial Capitol of Virac, Catanduanes.